Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
January 17, 2007 7:30 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
-- Update on Mesa Park’s Acquisition of Tacherra
Property on Wharf Road.
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive November Minutes; Receive December Financial
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
6. Simac Ag Structure Coastal Permit and Design Review
(CP 06-32 & DC 06-143), Fern Road (no assigned address) (APN: 192-111-15)
7. Fletcher Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 317
8. Hollander Request to Transfer Water Service and Sewer
Connection from 3 Spring Road to 3 & 7 Wharf Road (APN 193-072-05)
9. Resolution 541: Stating BCPUD’s Intent to Adopt
an Ordinance Regulating Water Wells within the Boundaries of the District.
10. Resolution 542: Approving the Conversion of Filters
and Retrofit of Control Panels at the Woodrat Water Treatment Plant.
11. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress on
an Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan..
12. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 15, 2006 Regular Meeting, Minutes of the
December 20, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)