Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
18, 2012 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
-- Update on the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement
-- Update on the Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project (BCPUD Sewer Pond Property)
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 410 Ocean Parkway (Benson).
6. Second Notice of Non-Compliance – Expanded Water Use
Permit #31, 77 Crescente (C. Post).
7. Request for Letter from BCPUD in Support of the County
of Marin’s Tentative Notice of Violation re: the Dedication of APN 188-170-44
(entirety of Schipper Lane) for Roadway Purposes and Not a Separate Legal
Lot of Record. (B.G. Bates).
8. Approve Removal of Acacia Trees on the West Side of
the Juniper Right-of-Way near Ocean Parkway (BCPUD Staff Request in Connection
with Relocation of Fire Hydrant).
9. Accept Offer of Sale or Donation of Real Property, APN
190-231-08 (near Nymph and Elm Roads) (D. Houghton).
10. Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom
Project: Approve Deed Restriction on BCPUD Lands; Approve Letter Requesting
Amendment of Grant Contract and Revised Project Budget; Approve License for
Use of Irrigation Well.
11. BCPUD Comments on Draft Local Coastal Plan Update re: Shoreline
12. Approve Budget Schedule for the BCPUD’s Fiscal Year
13. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 21, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)