Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting
Of The Board Of Directors
January 19, 2011
7:30pm 270 Elm Road,
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project
-- Update on the Project to Improve the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
Accessibility of the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 - 415 Evergreen Road (Bruce).
6. Bolinas Fire Protection District Design Review (DR 11-20),
100 Mesa Drive, Bolinas 94924 (addition of three panel antennas to
7. Adopt Findings for Approval of Variance of Expanded
Water Use Permit 90-18, 52 Wharf Road, Bolinas (K. Goosherst).
8. Discuss Revisions to BCPUD Resolution 553 re: the Criteria
for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bills.
9. Review Solicitation Letter for Community Support for
the Olema-Bolinas Road Community Path Improvement Project (B. Kimball).
10. Approve BCPUD Letter of Withdrawal from the Proposition 84-Funded
Project to Enhance Water Quality at the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological
11. Adopt Guidelines for Public Requests for BCPUD Letters
of Support and/or Opposition.
12. Review and Discuss Draft Investment Policy for the District.
13. Approve Budget Schedule for the BCPUD’s Fiscal Year
14. Approve Revisions to Quarterly Capital Projects Report
– Sewer Pond Evaluation Project.
15. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
16. Election for Local Agency Formation Commission (“LAFCO”)
Alternate Special District Member.
17. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
18. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: First Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 15, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)