1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project: Agreement with Brelje & Race for Consulting Engineering Services.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD/BFPD Survey of Obstructions and Encroachments in the Public Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Mesa.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Coastal Permit Application (Project ID: 015-0399), APN# 192-141-15, 370 Overlook Road, Bolinas; Expanded Water Use Permit Application (S. Bruce).
6. BCPUD Land Stewardship Committee Report to the Board of Directors Concerning Past and Present Uses with Recommendations for the Future re: BCPUD Sewer Pond Property Outside of the Treatment Area.
7. Water Supply Update: Report from Consulting Hydro-geologist Rob Gailey.
8. Removal of Hazardous Trees from BCPUD Property Adjacent to Olema-Bolinas Road (south of Mesa Road) and Over the Sewer Force Main. (BCPUD staff)
9. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: BCPUD Comments on Countywide Water Service Study (Municipal Service Review – Final Report, January 2016).
10. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
11. Approve Budget Schedule for the BCPUD’s Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget.
12. Proposal to Convert Part-Time Temporary Utility Worker Position to Full-Time Shift Operator Position.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Update re: Notice of Violation from the Marin County Environmental Health Services Department
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
14. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 16, 2015 regular Board meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):