A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
January 21, 2015 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- BCPUD’s Capital Improvement Plan; BCPUD’s Fiscal Reserve Policy.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 80 Terrace Avenue (D. Stewart).
6. Request to Remove Hazardous Acacia Trees located in the Juniper Road Right-of-Way near Ocean Parkway (BCPUD staff).
7. Local Agency Formation Commission of Marin County (“LAFCO”) Countywide Water Municipal Service Review: BCPUD Comments on Revised Draft of Agency Profile.
8. Request for Nominations to Elect or Reappoint a Regular and an Alternate Special District Member to the Marin County LAFCO.
9. Update on Cross-Connection Control Survey.
10. Water Supply Update.
11. Election of BCPUD Board Officers/Committee Assignments.
12. Approve Budget Schedule for the BCPUD’s Fiscal Year 2015-16 Budget.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
14 Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the December 17, 2014 regular meeting; Minutes of the January 6, 2015 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s): Request to Reschedule Regular Meeting Dates in April and May (G. Godino).