A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
February 18, 2015 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- BCPUD’s Capital Improvement Plan; BCPUD’s Financial Reserve Policy.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Coastal Permit (15-18) and Second Unit Permit (15-11); Expanded Water Use Permit – APN 193-072-02, 10 Olema-Bolinas Road, Bolinas (E. Smith/Peacock Designs).
6. Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas (including Boat Dock on Wharf Road).
7. Local Agency Formation Commission of Marin County (“LAFCO”) Countywide Water Municipal Service Review: BCPUD Comments on Revised Draft of Agency Profile.
8. Resolution 635: Accepting Completion of the Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project.
9. Update on Cross-Connection Control Survey.
10. Water Supply Update.
11. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Presentation of Planned Exhibit re Sewer Pond Property at the Bolinas Museum.
12. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: December 2014 Quarterly Financial Statements
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 21, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):