1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Request for Board Approval to Attend Membrane Technology Conference and Exposition.
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical Upgrade Project.
-- Update on Removal of Obstructions in Zebra Right-of-Way.
-- Proposed Revisions to BCPUD Notification Procedures for Projects in the Public Rights-of-Way.
-- Update on Shared Personnel Between BCPUD and Bolinas Fire Protection District.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 231 Alder Road (N. Heiner).
6. Request for Finance Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 373 Ocean Parkway (J. Clements).
7. Request to Exchange Real Property: APN# 190-162-10 (on Hawthorne near Alder) owned by T. Lovelace and L. Honma, proposed to be exchanged for APN# 190-041-20 (on Tulip near Poplar), owned by the BCPUD (T. Lovelace).
8. Coastal Permit (14-13) and Design Review (14-51) to Construct a New Barn/Storage Accessory Structure -- 480 Horseshoe Hill Road (L. Mornell).
9. Coastal Permit (14-14) to Obtain a Domestic Well Permit – 280 Mesa Road (B. Hunt).
10. Request for Clarification from the BCPUD: Are Septic Systems Allowed in Downtown Bolinas? (L. Ferlinghetti).
11. Proposal by the County of Marin’s Department of Public Works to Repaint the Red Curb in front of the Presbyterian Church on Brighton Avenue near Wharf Road at the Existing Stagecoach Bus Stop.
12. Appoint Ad Hoc Committee of the Board of Directors to Evaluate District Procedures Governing Amount of Water Use Allowed for Conditional Expanded Water Use Permits.
13. Water Supply Update; Greywater Systems for Outdoor Irrigation.
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Sewer Pond Land Management Committee: Receive Committee Recommendations for Lease Amendments.
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Second Quarter Financial Reports; Minutes of the February 4, 2014 Committee meeting.
-- Legal: Request from Redwood Empire Disposal to Open Discussions Regarding Solid Waste and Recycling Services Franchise Agreement.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the January 15, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)