Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
February 20, 2008 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Update on the TBWC Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan – Grant
Funding Application Status: Approve Continued Engagement of SPH Associates
Consulting Engineers for Pilot GAC Study.
-- Update on the ADA Accessibility of BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression
5. PG&E Response to BCPUD/BFPD Request
for Improved Communication and Logistical Coordination During Storm
Events (Confirmed Attendance by PG&E Representatives)
6. Resolution 556 : Authorizing Installment Sale
Financing of Clean Renewable Energy Project and Approving Related Documents
7. Proposal by Redwood Empire Disposal to Offer an Annual
Bulky Waste Cleanup Service to Bolinas Customers.
8. Review Draft BCPUD Sewer System Management Plan.
9. Discuss Film Permit Process in Marin County.
10. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 415
Yucca Road (J. Elliott).
11. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 190
Horseshoe Hill Road (C. McDaniel).
12. Resolution 557: Granting Director McClellan Permission to
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee: Request for Appointment:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Receive Second Quarter Financial Report; Approve 2008-09
Budget Proposal and Schedule.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
-- Personnel: Update on Hiring Process
b. Minutes of the January 16, 2008 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)
If you require accommodation(s) to participate in this meeting, please call