1. Call to Order.
3. Closed Session: PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT: Shift Operator; Gov. Code Section 54957.
4. Report from Closed Session
5. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on Replacement of Sewer Pumps at the Wharf Road Lift Station.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
6. Community Expression.
7. Prepayment in Full of Loan Issued to the BCPUD in 1986 by the Department of Water Resources.
8. BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan, 2015-2020; Draft Fiscal Year 2015-16 Budget; Proposition 218 Notice to Customers re: Proposed Increases to Annual Water and Sewer Service Charges
9. Update on Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas.
10. Resolution 636: Proposing An Election Be Held in its Jurisdiction on November 3, 2015; Requesting The Board Of Supervisors To Consolidate With Any Other Election Conducted On Said Date; And Requesting Election Services By The County Registrar of Voters.
11. Update on Cross-Connection Control Survey.
12. Water Supply Update.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
14. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: Minutes of the March 24, 2015 and the April 14, 2015 Finance Committee Meetings.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the March 18, 2015 regular meeting; Minutes of the March 25, 2015 special meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):