Bolinas Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
May 17, 2006 8:00 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force:
-- Resource Recovery:
6. Mohn/Gade Expanded Water Use Permit – 550 Overlook Drive,
Bolinas APN: 192-061-10.
7. Firehouse & Clinic Project: PG&E Transformer
#0243 Upgrade and Mesa Park Easement; Memorandum of Understanding with
BCPUD regarding Connection to Sewer System.
8. Presentation of Proposed Ranch Management Plan -- Moritz
Stream Conservation Area Stewardship Plan - 875 (formerly 5675) Horseshoe
Hill Road (A.P. No. 189-090-03) (former Vierra Ranch).
9. Bolinas Community Land Trust Request for Sewer Discharge
10. BCPUD Road Maintenance and Improvements Projects: Permit
Requirements; Contractor Performance; Appropriate Materials, Speed Bumps
and related issues.
11. West Poplar Road Maintenance Group: Road Maintenance/Repair/Improvement
Permit Application (affects Poplar Road, Yucca Road, Ocean Parkway South,
and Kale Road).
12. Resolution 531: Accepts Offers to Dedicate Public
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Legal: Authorize Legal Committee to retain legal counsel for advice
as to Marin County’s responsibility to repair or reroute Terrace Ave.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation: Acceptance of Redesign of Sewage Lift Station
b. Minutes of April 19, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)