1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on Replacement of Sewer Pumps at the Wharf Road Lift Station.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Proposed Amendment to Franchise Agreement for Solid Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Services between BCPUD and Redwood Empire Disposal, Inc.
6. Transfer of Sewer Connection from APN # 193-102-17 (Park and Brighton Avenues) to APN# 193-030-07 (80 Terrace Avenue).
7. Discuss Investment Strategy and Expenditure Protocol for Endowment Fund.
8. Update on Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas.
9. Water Supply Update.
10. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
11. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: Third Quarter Financial Report; Updated Capital Projects Report; Minutes of the March 24, 2015 and the April 14, 2015 Finance Committee Meetings.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the April 22, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):