Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
June 17, 2009 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Update on the BCPUD’s Application for Proposition 84 Grant Funds
for Projects to Enhance the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”)
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression.
5. Public Hearing: 2009-10 Draft Budget.
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 415
Yucca Road (J. Elliott).
7. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
– 150 and 190 Horseshoe Hill Road (C. McDaniel)
8. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 230 Fern Road,
9. Request to Place Memorial Bench Along Pathway at BCPUD
Sewer Pond Property (J. Churchman).
10. Right –of-Way Permit Applications: Install Culvert
Across Evergreen on South Side of Poplar; Install Culvert Across Dogwood
on North Side of Poplar; Install Culvert Across Cedar on North Side of Poplar
11. Request from the Bolinas-Stinson Union School District
(“BSUSD”) to Dissolve the Joint Powers Authority between the BSUSD and the
BCPUD that Established the Mesa Park Board.
12. Amend Grant Application for the Mesa Park Reclamation
& Irrigation Plant – RN-21-003
13. Advisory Ballot Measure for the November 3, 2009 Election
re: Camping on Bolinas Beach
14. Letter to California Legislators Opposing the Legislative
Analyst’s Office Proposal to “Borrow” Revenues from Water and Wastewater
Special Districts to Bridge the State’s Budget Deficit.
15. Marin County Local Coastal Plan (“LCP”) Update process: BCPUD
Comments on the Marin County Community Development Agency’s Draft Issue Summary
Paper on Natural Communities.
16. Approve 2009-2011 District/Employees Memorandum
17. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Planning Group:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
18. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Third Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the May 20, 2009 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)