A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
July 15, 2015 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project: Limited Duration Employment Agreement with Lewie Likover for FY 2015-16.
-- Update on Replacement of Sewer Pumps at the Wharf Road Lift Station: Lift Station Pump Evaluation Report by West Yost Associates.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application: 250 Kale Road, Bolinas (J. Lalezari).
6. Expanded Water Use Permit Application: 222 Alder Road, Bolinas (R. Bass).
7. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: Proposed Revisions to Regulatory Policies and Procedures.
8. Five-Year Update and Recertification of the BCPUD’s Sewer System Management Plan.
9. BCPUD Resolution 637: Approving the 2015-16 District Budget.
10. BCPUD Resolution 638: Replaces Resolution No. 630, Stating the Current Rates and Charges for District Services and Authorizing Placement of Charges on the Marin County Property Tax Bill Where Appropriate.
11. Update on Proposed Sale of College of Marin Properties in Bolinas.
12. Water Supply Update.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee:
14. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Finance: Minutes of the April 20, 2015 Finance Committee Meeting.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 17, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):