Bolinas Community Public
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
July 16, 2008 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Request from the Bolinas Community Center for Assistance
from the BCPUD with Downtown and Beach Clean-Up Logistics and Costs.
6. Request to Schedule “Toxic-Away” Day in Bolinas at Mesa
Park Parking Lot on September 27, 2008 (note: this is an appointment-only
7. Request to Amend BCPUD Resolution 559 Opposing the California
Department of Food and Agriculture Aerial Spray Program to Eradicate the
Light Brown Apple Moth (E. Lyman).
8. BCPUD Letter re: Bolinas Lagoon Ecosystem Restoration
Project – Revised Recommendations for Restoration and Management (Revised
Draft Locally Preferred Plan).
9. Approve Notice to Proceed to SPG Solar, Inc. for the
Design and Installation of the PV Solar Arrays at the BCPUD’s Water and Wastewater
Treatment Sites Immediately Following Execution of Purchase Agreement and
Pricing of Clean Renewable Energy Bonds.
10. Approve Refinancing of the 1993 California Statewide
Communities Development Authority (“CSCDA”) Loan Agreement
Between the Bolinas Community Public Utility District and the CSCDA.
11. Discuss Potential Amendments to Resolution 152 re:
Water Meter Transfers
12. 2008-09 Budget Adoption: Resolution No. 565 Approving
Budget; Resolution No. 566 Stating Current Rates and Charges and Authorizing
Placement of Charges on Marin County Property Tax Bill.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the June 18, 2008 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the June
9, 2008 Special Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)
If you require accommodation(s) to participate in this meeting, please