1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 210 Laurel Road, APN# 191-011-35 (A. Patton for R. Donohugh).
6. Request to Install Donation Box at Brighton Beach Entrance (east side of street) and Relocate Existing Signage (to west side of street) (Bolinas Community Center).
7. Relocation and Improvement of Trash and Recycle Bins on BCPUD Property at Entrance to Brighton Beach – Presentation of Final Design (J. Aroyan).
8. Enforcement of BCPUD Ordinance 30 Governing Use of the Gridded Public Right-of-Way Network on the Mesa; Request for Extension of Time to Relocate Obstructions from the Zebra Right-of-Way (M. Magid).
9. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 100 Mesa Road, APN ## 193-020-45, 47 & 59 (B. Lee for Mesa Park).
10. Resolution 631: Approving Form of Contract Documents for the Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project and Awarding a Contract for the Project to the Lowest Responsible Qualified Bidder, Subject to Certain Conditions.
11. BCPUD Response to Marin County Civil Grand Jury Report : The Scoop on Marin County Sewer Systems.
12. BCPUD Sewer System Management Plan - 2014 Audit; Amendments to BCPUD’s Sewer System Management Plan.
13. Resolution 632: Cites Board of Directors’ Choices for Determining Fiscal Year 2014-15 Appropriations Limits.
14. Resolution 633: States District’s Appropriation Limits for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
15. Water Supply Update.
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the July 16, 2014 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the August 12, 2014 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)