Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of
September 16, 2009
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Report on September 10, 2009 Closed Session of the BCPUD
Board of Directors.
4. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
5 Community Expression.
6. Dwaileebe Coastal Permit (CP 10-11), APN # 191-031-33,
210 Elm Road, Bolinas (single family residence and two-car garage)
7. Hodge Coastal Permit (CP 10-10), APN # 192-121-32, Alder
Road between Cedar Road and Dogwood Road, Bolinas (relocation of single family
residence to property site).
8. Request for the BCPUD to Accept Three Undeveloped Parcels
from the Bolinas Community Center.
9. Request from the Bolinas Fire Protection District (“BFPD”)
for Approval for BCPUD Employees to Voluntarily Train With and Assist the
BFPD in Responding to Emergency Calls on As-Needed Basis.
10. BCPUD Letter of Comment on the Light Brown Apple Moth
(“LBAM”) Draft Environmental Impact Report.
11. November 3, 2009 Election: Special Mailing of Advisory
Measure H Ballot (re: Camping on Bolinas Beach) to Registered Voters
Located Within the Boundaries of the Bolinas Fire Protection District And
Outside of the Boundaries of the BCPUD; Schedule Community Meeting to Discuss
Measure H; Schedule Candidates’ Night for BCPUD Board Candidates.
12. Local Coastal Plan and County Housing Element Updates: BCPUD
Comments on Housing (including Second Unit) Component.
13. Amendment of Road-Grading Policy for Bolinas Mesa Dirt Roads.
14. Request to Amend Mesa Park Water Reclamation and Irrigation Grant.
15. Fire House Community Park Agency (aka “Mesa Park”):
Completion of Facilities; Extend Term of Appointment of BCPUD-appointed Commissioner(s).
16. BCPUD Letter in Opposition to Governor Schwarzenegger’s Suspension
of 2009 Subventions to California Counties for Williamson Act Properties.
17. Resolution 585: Approving Form of Contract Documents for
Mesa Road Pressure Reducing Valve Station Reconstruction Project and Authorizing
General Manager to Award Contract to Lowest Responsible Qualified Bidder.
18. Association of California Water Agencies (“ACWA”):
Region 1 Election for the 2010-2011 Term: Official Ballot re:
Officers and Board Members.
19. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Planning Group:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
20. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the August 19, 2009 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the August
3, 2009 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)