A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
September 17, 2014 7:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on the Status of BCPUD’s Current Capital Improvement Projects.
-- Inspection of Sewer Force Main.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Coastal Permit and Second Unit Permit – 210 Laurel Road, APN# 191-011-35 (A. Patton for R. Donohugh) (legalize existing second unit, relocate an existing detached accessory structure and construct a new detached accessory structure).
6. Request to Suspend Sewer Connection (L. Ferlinghetti).
7 Request that BCPUD to Adopt a Resolution of Commitment to Comply with the Brown Act (M. Lewis).
8. West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council: Update on Issues Under Discussion Concerning the Renewal of a Non-Toxic Protocol for West Marin and Request that BCPUD Host a Meeting with the Marin/Sonoma Mosquito Vector & Control District (L. Goldblatt).
9. Memorandum of Understanding between the BCPUD and Mesa Park Concerning the Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project; Update on Status of Bridge Loan for Costs of Project Not Covered By Advance of Grant Funds; Request from Mesa Park for BCPUD to Advance Payment for Such Costs if Bridge Loan Not Secured.
10. BCPUD Comments on LAFCO’s Proposed Update to Adopted Fee Schedule.
11. 2014 Local Agency Biennial Notice – Conflict of Interest Code.
12. Water Supply Update.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the August 20, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)