Bolinas Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
September 20, 2006 8:00 p.m.
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Manager’s Report
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4. Community Expression
5. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee: Update by BCPUD representative
-- Community Paths Group: Update on Status of Coastal Permit Application;
Discuss proposed plan and budget for inspection and maintenance of path
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery: Receive August Financial Report; Receive June
and July minutes
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
6. Discuss Need to Increase Water Consumption Awareness;
Request for BCPUD to Support October 15th Ceremony for the Expression of
Gratitude to the Arroyo Honda Watershed (Lea Earnheart)
7. Request to Remove Hazardous Trees: Gertrude/Young,
365 Dogwood Road.
8. Request to Remove Hazardous Trees: Hollander/Bryant,
west side of Cedar between Poplar and Mesa Roads.
9. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way on Alder
Road between Overlook and Cedar Roads (Alder Road Group): proposed
ditching along both sides of Alder Road and installation of four culverts
under BCPUD rights-of-way on Alder, Aspen and Birch Roads.
10. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way on Larch
Road between Fern and Grove Roads (Porter/Willig): proposed ditching
along south side of Larch Road and installation of two culverts under Larch
Road and one culvert under a driveway.
11. Pesticide Resolution and Ordinance Proposals: Discussion
of Structure and Scope.
12. Update on Tomales Bay Watershed Council progress on
Integrated Coastal Watershed Management Plan
13. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Receive 4th Quarter (Year-End) Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of August 16, 2006 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)