1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on BCPUD’s Current Capital Improvement Projects and Status of Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Memorandum of Understanding between the BCPUD and Mesa Park Concerning the Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom Project.
6. BCPUD Resolution 634: Affirming Compliance of the District with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
7. Amendment to BCPUD Resolution 572: A Resolution Implementing the California Governmental Conflict of Interest Act.
8. BCPUD Comments on LAFCO’s Draft Agency Profile of the District.
9. Water Supply Update.
10. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee
11. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Minutes of the September 24, 2014 committee meeting; Minutes of the October 7, 2014 committee meeting; First Quarter Financial Report (Draft).
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the September 17, 2014 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)