Bolinas Community Public Utilities
Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
2011 7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on Terrace Avenue Water Main Relocation Project
– Approve Amendment to Loan Agreement
-- Update on the Wharf Road Service Saddle Replacement
-- Update on Evergreen Road Improvement Project
-- Update on Hazardous Trees on BCPUD Sewer Pond Property – Payment of Outstanding
Costs; Request for Reimbursement for Damage to Fence (Buell)
-- Update on the Bolinas Fire Fuel Reduction Project (BCPUD Sewer Pond Property)
-- Update on the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pump Station and Electrical
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Offer to Provide Framed Photos of Historic BCPUD Events and
Request for Reimbursement of Costs (I. Hartmann).
6. Kirshman Response to Public Comments made during August
17, 2011 BCPUD Regular Meeting re: Coastal Permit, Land Division and Development
Plan (Project ID 2009-0377), APN# 188-100-35 (5959 State Route One, Bolinas/Dogtown)
7. Request to Erect Barn Owl Nesting Boxes at the BCPUD
Sewer Pond Property.
8. Offer by Bolinas Beach Preservation LLC (Jeremy Kidson) to
Donate Real Property to the BCPUD.
9. BCPUD Comments on the States Water Resources Control Board
Policy for Siting, Design, Operation and Management of Onsite Wastewater Treatment
Systems (Septic Systems) and Substitute Environmental Document.
10. Proposed Resolution Establishing Procedures for Suspension
and Reinstatement of Water Service.
11. Resolution 606: Adopting a Negative Declaration of Environmental
Impact for the proposed Mesa Park Ballfield Irrigation and Public Restroom
Project in all respects.
12. Resolution 607: Adopting a Capital Expenditure
Threshold for the District.
13. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Path Update:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Review Draft Lease Agreement; Forgiveness of
Outstanding Loan from the BCPUD for Hazardous Tree Removal.
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
14. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the September 13, 2011 Special Meeting; Minutes of the September
21, 2011 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)