Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting Of
The Board Of Directors
October 20, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on Terrace Avenue (at Surfer’s Overlook) Water Main Relocation
-- Approve Agreement for Geotechnical Engineering Consulting Services
– Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project
-- Update on the Award of Prop. 84 Grant Funds for Projects to Enhance the
Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance(“ASBS”).
-- Approve MOU between the County of Marin, Point Reyes National Seashore
and BCPUD Regarding Implementation of Water Quality Improvement Projects in
the Duxbury Reef Area of Special Biological Significance; Review Grant Agreement
between the State Water Resources Control Board and the County
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Update on Osterweis Petition to Vacate (200 Pine Gulch
6. North Bay Corporation (dba Redwood Empire Waste Disposal)
Request for Rate Adjustment effective January 1, 2011.
7. Approve Letter to County of Marin Department of Public
Works in Support of New No Parking Zone on Terrace Ave. Beginning at the Southern
Property Boundary of 18 Terrace and Extending to Surfer’s Overlook.
8. Application to Improve the BCPUD Right-of-Way:
Re-establish Ditch on North Side of Poplar Road between Evergreen and Iris
9. Update on Olema-Bolinas Road Bike Path Planting Proposal
10. Approve Letter to Realtors re: Disclosures to Prospective
Property Purchasers Concerning BCPUD Water Meter Moratorium and County Of
Marin Water Well Setback Requirements.
11. Expanded Water Use Permits and Establishment of Maximum
Quarterly Water Usage Limitations.
12. Request for Modification of Annual Water and Sewer
Charges; Proposed Abandonment of Sewer Connection (26 Wharf Road – Downtown
13. Resolution 594: Approving Form of Contract Documents
for the Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project and Awarding a Contract
for the Project to the Lowest Responsible Qualified Bidder, Subject to Certain
14. Repeal Existing Ordinances 30, 33, 34, and 35 and
Replace with a New Ordinance to Establish Procedures Applicable to the Public
Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Gridded Mesa.
15. Call for Nominations – LAFCO Alternate Special District
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration of Environmental
Impact and Initial Study
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: Draft FY 2009-2010 Audit
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the September 15, Regular Meeting; Minutes of the August 11,
2010 Special Meeting, Minutes of the September 14, 2010 Special Meeting, Minutes
of the October 7, 2010 Special Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)