Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board
October 21, 2009
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
4 Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant
to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 41 Ocean Avenue (S. Ciani)
6. Expanded Water Use Permit: Notice of Non-Compliance
- 59 Brighton Avenue (Perkins).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit: Notice of Non-Compliance
- 9 Brighton Avenue (Bender).
8. Application to Operate a Domestic Water Supply (Well):
APN 191-031-15 (Dwaileebe, 210 Elm Road).
9. Discussion Regarding Process for Processing 94924 Well
Permit Applications For Properties Outside of the BCPUD Jurisdictional Boundaries.
10. Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee Letter to
the BCPUD Board of Directors Recommending that the BCPUD Submit the Voter-Approved
Downtown Parking Plan to the Planning Commission in Connection with the Local
Coastal Plan Update Process and Further Endorsing Action to Reduce Parking
Problems on Terrace Avenue.
11. Marin County Local Coastal Plan (“LCP”) Update process:
BCPUD Comments on the Marin County Community Development Agency’s Draft Issue
Summary Paper on Housing.
12. Approve Request from Mesa Park to Install PG&E
Electrical Service at 25 Olema-Bolinas Road.
13. Marin County Civil Grand Jury Request for Information
re: Board of Directors.
14. Amend BCPUD Ordinance 30 to Revise the Definition of “Obstruction”
in the BCPUD Rights-of-Way.
15. National Water Resources Association (“NWRA”) California
Caucus Election - 2010-2011 Term
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Planning Group:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee: see above agenda item
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Legal: Approve request amend retainer agreement to reflect outside
counsel’s updated billing rates.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the September 16, 2009 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)