Bolinas Community Public Utilities
A Regular Meeting
Of The Board Of Directors
November 17, 2010
7:30pm 270 Elm Road,
1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Agreement for Geotechnical Engineering Consulting Services
– Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project; Review Petition of Support
from Bolinas Residents
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 77B Olema-Bolinas Road (McFarlin-Perron).
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 46 Wharf Road (Setrakian).
7. North Bay Corporation (dba Redwood Empire Waste Disposal)
Request for Rate Adjustment effective January 1, 2011.
8. Request for Letter from BCPUD to the California Coastal
Commission Regarding the 2010 Repair and Re-Armoring of Seadrift Revetment
9. Memorandum of Understanding between the Marin County
Department of Public Works and the BCPUD Regarding the Olema-Bolinas Road
Community Path Improvement Project.
10. Land Use/Lease/License Agreements between BCPUD and
Mesa Park, Resource Recovery Project and Gospel Flat Farms.
11. Grant Amendment/Mesa Park Irrigation Project – Direct
BCPUD General Manager to Complete Environmental Review.
12. Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project: (1) Approve
Amended Agreement with Property Owners for Installation of Water Main to 150
and 190 Horseshoe Hill Road; (2) Resolution 594: Approving Form of
Contract Documents for the Horseshoe Hill Road Water Main Extension Project
and Awarding a Contract for the Project to the Lowest Responsible Qualified
Bidder, Subject to Certain Conditions.
13. Resolution 595: Supporting ACWA Policy Principles
on Implementation of State and Federal Endangered Species Act
14. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Notice of Decision by Deputy Zoning Administrator
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
15. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Finance: First Quarter Financial Report
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the October 11, 2007 Special Meeting; Minutes of the October
29, 2008 Special Meeting; Minutes of the September 15, Regular Meeting; Minutes
of the October 20, 2010 Regular Meeting
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)