1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project.
-- Update on the Wharf Road Lift Station Pump Replacement Project.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Public Hearing: Proposal to Increase Solid Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Collection Rates in the Bolinas Community Public Utility District.
5. Amendment to Franchise Agreement for Solid Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Services between BCPUD and USA Waste of California, Inc./Redwood Empire Disposal, Inc. (as successor in interest)
6. Community Expression.
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application -160 Iris Road, Bolinas (APN # 191-181-17) (D. Stewart)
8. Marin Local Agency Formation Commission: BCPUD Comments on Countywide Water Service Study (Municipal Service Review – Draft Report, August 2015).
9. BCPUD Ordinance 30: Report from the Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads Committee re: Recommended Approach for BCPUD/Bolinas Fire Protection District Survey of Obstructions and Encroachments in the Public Rights-of-Way on the Bolinas Mesa.
10. Amendment to BCPUD’s Accounting Controls Procedures and Policies Manual.
11. Water Supply Update.
12. Volunteer Committee Reports.
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery: Update re: Notice of Violation from the Marin County Environmental Health Services Department.
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee: Receive Report from the Land Stewardship Committee.
13. Other Business.
a. Board Committee Reports.
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the October 21, 2015 regular meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s):