1. Call to Order.
3. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Terrace Avenue Bluff Stabilization Project: Report on the November 15, 2014 Town Meeting.
-- Update on the BCPUD Chlorine Disinfection Byproduct Reduction Project.
-- Update on Status of the BCPUD’s Capital Improvement Plan.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report.
4. Community Expression.
5. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 185 Iris Road (Weare).
6. Right-of-Way Permit Application: Install Ditch on East Side of Zebra Right-of-Way to Connect to Existing Ditch along West Side of Yucca Right-of-Way and Into Culvert Under Yucca Road; Clear Debris from Existing Ditch on West Side of Yucca Right-of-Way (BCPUD).
7. BCPUD Comments on LAFCO’s Draft Agency Profile of the District.
8. Audited Financial Statements of the BCPUD for the Years Ended June 30, 2014 and 2013.
9. Water Supply Update.
10. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Water Conservation Assistance Committee:
-- West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
-- Land Stewardship Committee
11. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the October 15, 2014 Regular Meeting; Minutes of the October 30, 2014 Special Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)