Community Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board
December 16, 2009
7:30pm 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order.
3. Certificates of Election and Oaths of Office for the
Newly Elected Members of the BCPUD Board of Directors.
4. Manager’s Report.
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
5. Community Expression.
6. Petition for Vacation of Public Easement – 200 Pine
Gulch Road, Bolinas (Osterweis).
7. Marcotte Coastal Permit (CP10-18), Expanded Water Use
Permit Application, APN # 192-192-29, 201 Elm Road (to legalize a 200
sq. ft . addition to an existing 400 sq. ft. detached garage).
8. McCarthy Coastal Permit (CP 10-15) and Minor Design
Review (DM 10-20), Expanded Water Use Permit Application; APN # 193-020-50,
60 Mesa Road (to legalize a 450 square-foot detached accessory structure;
a 640 square foot detached horse shelter; and, a 14-foot tall temporary screen).
9. Expanded Water Use Permit Application, APN# 193-102-03,
51 Brighton Avenue (foundation retrofit, kitchen addition and interior remodel)
10. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD
Resolution 553 – 295 Grove Road (J. Molyneux)
11. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 71 Crescente (C. Spangler)
12. Appeal of Denial of Request for Financial Relief from
Quarterly Water Bill pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553 – 5 Crescente
13. Expanded Water Use Permit: Notice of Non-Compliance:
- 270 Laurel Road (Vietor).
14. Expanded Water Use Permit: Notice of Non-Compliance
- 59 Brighton Avenue (Perkins).
15. Form of Letters to Realtors and Property Owners re:
Expanded Water Use Permits.
16. Renewal of Kaiser Permanente Group Agreement for BCPUD Employees
(2010 Plan Year).
17. Ordinance 38: Repealing and Replacing BCPUD Resolution
152 (Water Meter Transfer Resolution).
18. Ordinance 39: Amending Ordinance 29 (Regulating
the BCPUD’s Sewer System); Discuss Update of the BCPUD’s Sewer System Management
19. Resolution 586: In Support of Local Authority
over Siting Regulations for Cell Towers and Other Wireless Facilities.
20. Resolution 587: In Appreciation to the County of Marin for
the Installation of the Community Bicycle Path along Olema-Bolinas Road.
21. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Downtown Parking & Traffic Committee:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee:
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
22. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 18, 2009 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)