Public Utilities District
A Regular Meeting Of The Board Of Directors
December 17, 2008 7:30pm
270 Elm Road, Bolinas
1. Call to Order
3. Report on December 10, 2008 Closed Session of the BCPUD
Board of Directors.
4. Manager’s Report
-- Update on the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) Accessibility of
the BCPUD Building.
-- Drainage Project Manager’s Report
5. Community Expression
6. Request for Financial Relief from Quarterly Water Bill
due to Unintentional Water Loss (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution 553) – 230
Alder Drive (Johnson).
7. Expanded Water Use Permit Application – 415 Evergreen
8. Expanded Water Use Permits; Notices of Non-Compliance
- 270 Laurel Road (Vietor) and 145 Hawthorne Road (Lerner); Update
on Outstanding Notices of Non-Compliance – 72 Crescente (Jenkins); 46 Crescente
(Hostetler) and 52 Wharf (Goosherst).
9. Request to Transfer Water Meter (pursuant to BCPUD Resolution
152) – 510 Birch Road (Shiels and Nisbet)
10. Report on Local Coastal Plan Update Process.
11. Potential Limitations on Use of Ground Asphalt as Road Base.
12. Bolinas Beach – Advisory Ballot Measure re: Year-Round No Camping
13. Replacement of BCPUD Gate at Brighton Beach.
14. Renewal of Kaiser Permanente Group Agreement for BCPUD
Employees (2009 Plan Year).
15. Call For Nominations – LAFCO Special District Member.
16. Volunteer Committee Reports
-- Alternative Energy:
-- Bolinas Community Plan Review Committee:
-- Bolinas Lagoon Technical Advisory Committee:
-- Community Paths Group:
-- Downtown Parking and Traffic:
-- Resource Recovery:
-- Terrace Avenue/Alternative Access Road Committee: Letter to Supervisor
Steve Kinsey from the BCPUD and the Bolinas Fire Protection District
-- West Nile Virus Task Force/West Marin Mosquito Control Coordinating Council:
17. Other Business
a. Board Committee Reports
-- Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
-- Park and Recreation:
b. Minutes of the November 19, 2008 Regular Meeting.
d. Scheduling of Next Meeting(s)