Bolinas Community Public Utility District
Resolution No. 483
Clarifies District’s Records Retention Policy
BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Directors of the Bolinas Community Public
Utility District as follows:
1. Minutes, Resolutions and Ordinances are permanent records and may
not be destroyed unless first being archived.
2. Key personnel records shall be retained for the life of the employee.
3. Annual Audits of Financial Transactions shall be retained for 30
4. Customer records shall be retained for 15 years.
5. Accounts Payable records, including cancelled warrants, invoices
and statements shall be retained for 10 years.
IT IS HEREBY CERTIFIED that this resolution was duly introduced and adopted
by the Board of Directors of the Bolinas Community Public Utility District
this 15th day of January, 2003, by the following vote:
AYES: Amoroso, Bertsch, Kayfetz, Siedman