BOLINAS COMMUNITY PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT
BCPUD BOX 390 270 ELM ROAD BOLINAS CALIFORNIA 94924
415 868 1224
415 868 1224
A Special Meeting of the BCPUD Board of Directors
October 4, 2023 11:00 a.m. 270 Elm Road, Bolinas
The BCPUD Board of Directors has resumed in-person meetings at its offices (270 Elm Road, Bolinas)
1. Call to Order
3. Public Comment, including comment on whether the Board should adjourn in Closed Session.
4. Vote on whether to adjourn in Closed Session.
5. Closed Session: Appointment of public employee (General Manager), Government Code Section 54957(b)(1).
The BCPUD Board of Directors will return to Open Session at 12:00 noon.
The public is invited to participate in-person or via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4229514446
Meeting ID: 422 951 4446 (no password required);
Dial by your location: +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
6. Report of actions taken, if any, during Closed Session
7. Vote on whether to disclose matters discussed in Closed Session.
8. Community Expression.
9. Bolinas Community Land Trust (“BCLT”) Proposals re: Water Use at 130 Mesa Road to serve the temporary RV trailer campground (all requests are for the time period pending either close of escrow for the BCLT’s purchase of 160 Mesa Road or, if a decision is made by the BCLT not to purchase 160 Mesa Road, the date of that decision).
a. BCLT request to temporarily “stack” the water use limit applicable to its property at 31 Wharf Road (12,250 cubic feet) and a portion of the water use limit applicable to its property at 6 Wharf Road (3,000 of the 9,000 cubic foot limit) on the meter serving 130 Mesa Road (which has a water use limit of 2,700 cubic feet) for a combined water use limit of 17,950 cubic feet per quarter.
b. BCLT request for a one-time emergency exception to the common ownership requirement of BCPUD Resolution 671 to allow the swap of water use limits applicable to 130 Mesa Road (2,700 cubic feet per quarter) and 160 Mesa Road (18,233 cubic feet per quarter), on the condition the swap shall automatically revert without further action of the BCPUD Board effective on the date of a decision by the BCLT not to purchase 160 Mesa Road.
c. BCLT request for an amendment to BCPUD Resolution 671 to allow for the swapping or stacking of water use limits applicable to properties with affordable housing projects during an escrow period that would result in common ownership of said properties by the same entity or person.
The BCPUD requests individuals who require special accommodations to access and/or
participate in this meeting to please contact the BCPUD office at (415) 868-1224 at least 24 hours before the meeting.