A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
November 15, 2023 7:30 p.m.
The BCPUD Board of Directors has resumed in-person meetings at its offices (270 Elm Road, Bolinas);
the public is invited to participate in-person or via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4229514446
Meeting ID: 422 951 4446 (no password required);
Dial by your location: +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- Call to Order.
- Community Expression.
- Manager’s Report and Project Updates.
- Update on the Status of the BCPUD’s Water Supply.
– Water Supply Update Memo
- Update on the BCPUD’s Groundwater Wells Project.
- Update on the BCPUD’s Tank Site Pipeline Replacement Project.
- Operations Update.
– SWRCB Water License Reporting letter 2023
– Marin County OEM training meeting agenda
– BCPUD Comment Letter – STR Ordinance
– Site Use Letter Agreement
– Solar Array wash report – WRTP
– Solar Array wash report – WWTP
- Proposal for Engineering Consulting Services – Radial Gate Condition Assessment (Gannett Fleming).
– Gannett Fleming Radial Gate Condition Assessment Proposal
- Wharf Road Lift Station Study (Nute Engineering).
– Wharf Road Lift Station Study
- Update on Proposed Projects to Remove Cypress and/or Eucalyptus Trees and/or Limbs of Such Trees on BCPUD Properties per Urban Forestry Associates’ Tree Failure Analysis and Risk Assessment Report.
- Alliance of Coastal Marin Villages.
- Presentation by the BCPUD’s Resident Permit Parking Plan Committee re: Marin County’s Implementation of a Residential Permit Parking Program and Parking Restrictions along Brighton Avenue and Wharf Road; Marin County Deputy Zoning Administrator Hearing on the Marin County’s Department of Public Works’ Coastal Permit Application to Implement the Program is Scheduled for November 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
– BCG Parking Ordinances Public Summary
– Parking Permit Committee Report
– BCPUD letter of support for DPW coastal permit application for parking plan
– County of Marin Parking Layout
- Public Hearing to Consider Termination of Water Service and/or Revocation of Permit – Violation of Maximum Water Use Allowed Under Limited Water Use Permit #07-04 (F. Vietor – 270 Laurel Road, Bolinas).
– Vietor Notice of Hearing
- BCPUD Letter of Support for County-wide Lighting Ordinance per Guidelines set forth by the International Dark Sky Association.
– D. Jolley sample letter
– BCPUD letter to BOS re Dark Sky initiative
- Request for Increase to Solid Waste Disposal Service Rates by the Percentage Increase in the Consumer Price Index – San Francisco Region for the Previous Year (4.4%) per Section 3 of the Franchise Agreement between Recology Sonoma Marin and the BCPUD, as amended, and Request to Increase the Freon Disposal Pass Through Charge to $52.00 per Item.
– Recology Rate Increase Request 1.1.24
- BCPUD Resolution 717: Authorizing on its Behalf the Submittal of a Grant Application by a Lead Agency for Which the Bolinas Community Public Utility District is Eligible; BCPUD Letter of Authorization – Regional Application – SB 1383 Local Assistance Grant Program.
– BCPUD Resolution 717
– Letter of Authorization
– SB 1383 Regional Grant Application materials
- BCPUD Resolution 718: Granting Director McElroy Permission to be Absent.
– BCPUD Resolution 718
- BCPUD Resolution 719: Conditionally Appointing Georgia Woods as BCPUD General Manager/Executive Secretary.
– BCPUD Resolution 719
- Update from the Ad Hoc Committee re: BCPUD Building at 270 Elm Road, Bolinas: Geotechnical Investigation Report (Miller Pacific Engineering Group).
– Geotechnical Investigation Report – Miller Pacific
- Volunteer Committee Reports:
— Resident Permit Parking Plan Committee:
— Resource Recovery:
— Land Stewardship Committee:
- Other Business.
- Board Committee Reports:
— Mesa Septic, Flood Control and Roads:
— Water and Sewer Operations:
- Minutes of the August 16, 2023 Regular Board meeting; Minutes of the September 20, 2023 Regular Board meeting; Minutes of the October 4, 2023 Special Board meeting; Minutes of the October 18, 2023 Regular Board Meeting; Minutes of the October 25, 2023 Special Board meeting; Minutes of the October 31, 2023 Special Board meeting.
– Minutes of the August 16, 2023 regular Board meeting
– Minutes of the September 20, 2023 regular Board meeting
- Scheduling of Next Meeting(s).
The BCPUD requests individuals who require special accommodations to access and/or participate in this
meeting to please contact the BCPUD office at (415) 868-1224 at least 24 hours before the meeting.